Tuesday, November 23, 2010

8 months old!




IT's hard to believe that Cooper is 8 months old. He is the happiest baby, only crying when we take too long to feed him. :)
He is sitting up, and rolling back to front and front to back. He will "sing" himself to sleep, which is the cutest thing I've ever heard.
He lights up at the sight of his daddy, and even more when Tucker talks to him. Man, that kid loves his big brother. Well, I have to say, he's crazy about all the kids. He loves playing with all of them.




We had an appointment today for him to get his second RSV shot. I didn't know that we have to go every month during RSV season (it lasts until April). He did really well, only crying for about a minute. He now weighs 15 pounds, 9.2 ounces! BIG BOY!!

Earlier this month we participated in the local March of Dimes March for Babies. My company started a Team and named it after Cooper. The "Coop Troop" made our goal that we wanted to reach in donations, and had several people turn out for the walk. Cooper's nighttime NICU nurse even joined us! So touching to see all the Coop love!






More to come! I promise! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. <3 WOW! so much time has passed, and yet it seems like yesterday! Happy 8months, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you remember me from thebump or not, I haven't been on there or on blogspot in ages. But I wanted to come and check on Cooper. I can't believe how big he has gotten, or that it has been 8 months. He looks so fabulous! I cried when I saw that smile on his face. He has come so far :). He is one beautiful baby :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More updates needed!!!
    ps: i gave you a stylish blogger award over at Sweet Stellas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still around?? I would love to see an update! Hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete