Sunday, March 28, 2010

How is it possible?

How is it possible that Cooper has already been here over 2 weeks? I can't believe it.
Just a small update, because he's been doing so well.

Cooper is now 2 pounds, 12 ounces! That's 2 ounces over his birth-weight! So close to 3 lbs! He is now up to 16ml a feeding. And I changed my first poopy diaper the other day. Who knew I would be so excited about poop?

Hopefully they will be turning down his oxygen again today. As long as he is tolerating upping his feedings, and lowering his oxygen at the same time, they will continue to turn it down more and more everyday.

Our little man is really quite a wonder. The other night when I was holding him, he lifted his head, turned it, and laid back down. Then, yesterday he was in his isolette, and did the same thing. They told us the other day, they checked on him and he had turned himself completely around in his bed. I think he's trying to tell us he's ready to get out! At least that's what I believe!

2 comments: